-
whats with tasers anyway??...why not billy clubs?? LOL...or better yet...just escort the young man outside...tasers can stop your heart...If I got hit with one it would probably stop my heart...and I am allergic to mace...I can't breath and I go into an asthma attack..I know I sprayed myself on the knee accidently LOL..not only was my knee burning..but I couldn't breathe...
-
***ponders***
nahhhhh I better not... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
oh for crying out loud..I was in the pet store getting some seed for my Parrot...I was digging into my purse..while holding my car keys which had the mace on it...I squeezed the top of the mace while holding onto my purse and the juice hit my knee..see that was easy...what was funny was me stripping off my jeans and trying to wash off the "juice" while the poor clerk looked on...along with other patrons...hummmm...now that I think back...they were all grinning.
-
Grinin' at the thongs you were wearin'LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
thongs??..I never wear anything under my jeans heheheheheh
-
COMMANDO!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]